Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Wow! It's 2010! How exciting! A New Decade! A clean slate!

Last decade was so wonderful!
In the last decade my husband and I met, graduated from high school, graduated from college, bought our first home, got married, moved across the country to pursue my husbands Air Force career, bought our 2nd home, met amazing new people and friends, had our first baby, and have been enjoying the joys of parenthood.
I can't wait to see what this next decade has in store for us. A few things that I know for sure is that there will be a ton of fun, laughs, and love in our future. I also know that Madison is going to grow and learn lots of new and exciting things. I am looking forward to watching Madison grow and learn how to talk and communicate better.
I am also pretty sure Madison will get a little brother or sister in the next couple of years. I am not sure if will will stop at 2 or go on to 3. But, I think it is pretty safe to say this is the decade of completing our family either way.

So here is to a Happy and Healthy New Year and Decade to all!! XO

1 comment: