Saturday, February 27, 2010

Potty Party!

You might remember this post about House Party. I wound up moving my Potty Party to my play group this past week instead of last Saturday. I always enjoy my play dates with friends and the party was a fun thing to do to change things up a bit, plus more friends were able to come to the party. We also had lunch and cake together. I forgot to take pics at during the party, but here are some pictures of getting ready for the party.

The Goodies!!
Overall, I'd say Houseparty is a good company. It was neat to get my party box in the mail and have the opportunity to share with friends. I was disappointed about the freebies that Huggies included. I wish they gave out free coupons instead of just $2 ones which I get all the time. They gave the host 1 free coupon, which I got a pack of pull ups to include a sample in the goody bags. I did have to get the boy version since we had boys and girls and it was the more gender neutral option. I wish they could of either included boy and girl samples or gave me 2 free coupons so I could get one of each. They also included a digital key chain which we had a little game to pick the door prize winner.

I wanted to include a book, so I found this cute one on amazon.

I also wanted to make a potty cake, so I got to play with this stuff for the first time.


Fondant is VERY messy!!! lol!!

After 5 attempts to get it right!! :O) It was going to have to do!!


Madison and her new Potty. We aren't trying to Potty train right now, but maybe when she is two this summer. I saw this cute Potty by Fisher Price on amazon for $13 and I knew Madison would love it. I keep in in our bathroom and she seems to know what it is for, but we aren't pushing anything right now. It may be months or a year before she is ready, but I wanted to at least introduce her to the potty.


3 comments:

Nikkie Mac said...

We bought that book for conner hwne he was potty traing her sill likes to read it lol. Thats a cute potty chair!

Grammie Linda said...

Your potty cake is cute, also a cute potty for Madison, when I see her smiley face it makes my day!!

Corin said...

Good job on your potty cake! It's too funny!