Monday, February 22, 2010

Wicked Good!


I am looking forward to going to see this musical in a couple of weeks!!! We are going with a group of friends and it will be a really fun afternoon!!

It is one of the greatest musicals of all time and has won over 20 major awards including a three Tony’s and a Grammy. Wicked is a story about the witches of Oz mostly before Dorothy arrives arrives. You learn how Glinda became so good witch and how Elphelba became the Wicked Witch of the West. I read you will also learn how the Scarecrow, Tin Man and Cowardly Lion came to exist as well!! I loved watching the Wizard of Oz when I was little. I have seen bits and pieces, I may have to netfix it and watch it before the show!!



3 comments:

bagfashionista said...

so cool! this is definitely on my "to see" list!
I just went for "Jersey boys"..It was amazing!

Corin said...

Have fun! I loved Wicked, hope you will too. It's an awesome show.

Anonymous said...

read the book too