Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Easter Bunny is coming to town soon!!

Madison hasn't visited the Easter bunny yet this year! When we went to get her picture with Santa they said they weren't doing pictures anymore (the same company does the Easter bunny pics too) So I am not sure if the mall has a rabbit or not. I will have to look into it, because Easter is around the corner!!

Remember last year?


Madison will get her first Easter basket this year!! Here is a sneak peek at what the Easter bunny is giving our little Chicky this year.


3 comments:

Lys said...

That's such a cute basket! I don't think I've ever seen a Hello Kitty Easter basket before.

Crystal Escobar said...

ahh, so cute! My daughter really wants a pillow pet, so we're working on getting that for her. We went to order it last night, but the one she wants (unicorn) was all sold out, errrr.

Grammie Linda said...

Cute cute cute, your sure a clever mommy