Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Review

We had a very fun and busy weekend! Two game nights, church, a little yard work, JR started our veggies (in a little green house), I did a little no sew project, JR installed our new screen door for the back sliding glass doors. I look forward to having lots of fresh air now!! (Our old door broke last summer/fall). We also had a special visitor on Sunday.

Grandpa Nolan and Madison
Bathroom sneak peek! After photos coming soon!! The no sew tape is my new best friend!! I can't wait to do another project with it!! Here is the curtain that I made out of the old shower curtain that I shrunk.

Using this magically craft store item!! It was super easy too!


4 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

I love the new sew tape. I went on a kick making table runners!!

Glad you had a fun weekend!

xoxo
Jane

Grammie Linda said...

I'll have to try that new sew tape. WE use the bottle glue you told us about. Glad you had a great weekend....

Nikkie Mac said...

I used that no sew for marias curtains, its amazing stuff! Have an awesome week!

Amber's Notebook said...

ok I have got to try this stuff out!!