Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Day Pics and 2 Egg Hunt Videos

I hope everyone had a wonderful day!!

We sure did! It was another gorgeous Spring day!! After church we went to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch with friends. After we attempted to take Madison on an egg hunt. JR thought it was going on from 2-4pm. When we pulled into the park at 2:05pm we saw lots of people leaving with eggs in hand. We finally found a parking spot and was on our way to the field when I asked a mom and her son if it was over already since there was a ton of people leaving. She said yes, and kindly asked if we would like a couple of their eggs for Madison's basket. That was so nice and Madison grabbed a pink one and orange one. Inside each egg was a few candies such as gum, hard candies, Hersey kisses, and mini chocolates. The chocolate idea wasn't so good because it was a mushy mess. LOL!! When we got home, Madison took her nap and after she woke up we did a little mini egg hunt the backyard. She LOVED hunting and finding them. Next year I am going to do our own egg hunt in our yard. I caught a little of this years egg hunt on my camera, you can see it below in the videos. Enjoy the pictures!











5 comments:

Grammie Linda said...

A little Princess Madison she looked so beautiful in her Easter outfit. loved the video!!!!! Hugs and kisses

Grammie Linda said...

I just re-looked at the pictures, I laughed so hard at the picture of Madison looking at the dog. A thousand words of expression on her face. LOL

Grammie Linda said...

One more time love my ginger bread bunny!!!!!

Corin said...

Madison looks sooo cute in her Easter dress! Love the basket too!

Jennifer said...

She is a good Easter egg hunter! I love her dress! She looks adorable!