Monday, April 26, 2010

I WON!!

I won my 2nd blog contest!! Whoot hoo! I don't even enter many, I might need to enter more!! :O) I still can't believe I won!

A few months ago I won a necklace from Traci over at Beneath My Heart.

Well, this morning I won a blog contest over on Jenni's blog Jenni from the Blog. She has such a cute blog and is quickly becoming one of my favorite mommy bloggers. She is so funny and I really enjoy reading her blog. If you don't know Jenni already, you really have to check out her blog. She is also #23 on the list of Top Baby Blogs. That is awesome! I voted a few times for her along with her other wonderful bloggie friends.

Lets talk about what I WON!! Madison's bday is around the corner and the contest was for a custom card design from Jenn's esty shop 9 Designs. What a great giveaway!! You must stop by and check out her shop! She has all sorts of cards from birthday invitations and announcements, to all things baby and wedding.

Let the party planning begin!! Thanks so much Jenni!!

3 comments:

Grammie Linda said...

Yay!! Good for you congrats

Crystal Escobar said...

yeah!!! I love when I win giveaways, nothing better than free stuff :) I'm going to check out Jenny from the Blog. I love funny people :) Thanks for the recommendation.

jenni said...

YAY!!!!

And thanks for the kind words, hun =)