Wednesday, April 7, 2010

To Family that gets blog updates via email.........

I send them to JR too, and I wanted to see how the videos were uploading through the email. When I checked JR's I realized they don't work through email.

You can go to the bottom of the email where you see this:

Posted By MrsKBJ to Spice It Up at 4/07/2010 07:09:00 AM

ClICK on the highlighted words (Spice It Up) and it will bring you directly to the blog. It is much easier to read and see all the pictures and video this way.

As of right now blogger only lets me have 10 readers via email and they are all filled up. If for some reason you don't want to get the emails anymore because you just go directly to the site, just let me know! I figure the emails are helpful to family that doesn't surf online much and they can get our family updates, pictures, and videos sent directly to email.

Have a wonderful week!!!! Stay tuned for more Madison cuteness headed your way!!

1 comment:

Grammie Linda said...

If you need more room you can take me off, I can just go to your blog. XO