Monday, May 24, 2010

The Bachelorette


LOST was good last night! I am sad to see it go, but life goes on. I am loving the new shows Flash Forward and V, and of course I like to throw in a reality show every now and then. I am a sucker for ABC's The Bachelor and The Bachlorette. I am looking forward to watch Ali tonight and I hope she finds her Prince Charming.


(credit: all images are found from abc's website)

You can check out the guys HERE.

I thought it would be fun to pick out my top favorites. It is hard to tell a lot about them by just the picture and a few random facts about themselves, so it will be interesting after tonight's show if they will still be my favorites or if I like any of the guys who I didn't list below. Stay tuned for future blog posts to see my predictions.

As of right now I think these guys are good picks for Ali....


Chris H

Hmm. I am not sure about this one. I need to learn more tonight.



Chris N

I liked his answers to his questions. I think he is one of my favorites.



Craig M

Hmmm. There is something about this guy. I need to learn more tonight.



Craig R

I think Ali and I will like this one.



Frank

I can't tell yet... Not sure if he is ready to settle down from his answers. I think Ali wants a family soon.



Hunter

I think Ali and I will like him. I think he will make it to the last few. Maybe the end?? Well see......



Jay

Seems like he is a safe pick. Good job/ I am sure he has a home. He seems like he is ready for a wife/kids.



Jesse

I am not sure.... will have to see how he is tonight.



John N

I am undecided with him. I don't like the highlights, but that is just cosmetic.



Tyler M

I am not sure about him.


1 comment:

Crystal Escobar said...

I'm sooo excited for the bachelorette!!!! Soooo fun!