Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day 2010!

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mommies out there!!! Especially my Mommy!!

We are having a fun Day! We went to a nursery and picked up a few plants and a tree all for 50% off.

Peony bush- My favorite flower

They will look like these.....
Dogwood tree


As I type JR is cooking me dinner :O) We are having ribs on the BBQ, potatoes, beans, and a salad. Yumm!!
Homemade BBQ Sauce
Recipe for ribs
This is the best BBQ cookbook. Eveything is so good!!
Happy Mothers Day Mommy!!!

Pregnant with me- 1982

Me Pregnant with Madison-2008

I love you!! xoxo





Me, my mom, and Madison





I love you Madison!! Thank you so much for making me a mommy!! I love you to pieces and I am truly blessed to me your mommy. xoxo


3 comments:

Nikkie Mac said...

Aww i love the pics, You Where such a cute kid Kelly so cute!!!

Grammie Linda said...

I Love you Baby with all MY Heart XO Happy Mommys Day Honey !! Your the best....

Crystal Escobar said...

I love all the pictures!!!
Looks like you had a great mothers day.