Thursday, May 6, 2010

Say What!!??

Jessica Simpson doesn't brush regularly. Yucky Ducky!!

I HAVE to brush twice, sometimes three times a day. I can't even go to bed without flossing, brushing, and using fluoride. Maybe it is because I went to school and learned about the bugs that chisel your teeth? I don't know, maybe I just have common sense?? I have met many people and patients that don't floss. But, not brushing.... who doesn't at least do that once a day!!!??? Well, Jessica apparently. Geesh, I think she needs to learn to keep her month shut about her hygiene and open her mouth a bit more and brush. I guess she can afford an implant for every tooth, because I am sure she will not want dentures. I am sure her dentist and hygienist just loves her! lol!!

Hmmm... Maybe we know the real reason Nick and her broke up! LOL!!

Fast forward to 5 min. 40 sec. if you don't want to see the whole interview.

3 comments:

Corin said...

Ugh! Yes, I saw this, and it's gross. Just 'cause her teeth are white?!

Blondie's Journal said...

I think I have heard everything now. How can teeth be TOO white??

xoxo
Jane

Crystal Escobar said...

oh my gosh, I saw this on Ellen. I couldn't believe it! And I would be so embarrassed if I told that to the world. YUCK!