Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Bachelorette: My Top Favorite Guys For Ali

How fun was last nights Bachelorette? The Barenaked Ladies video must have been a ton of fun. The photoshoot was pretty fun too. I can't remember if that was this weeks or last weeks. I watch the one I missed from last week yesterday.

This poor guy got like zero air time and was eliminated. LOL!! I guess he had no drama to bring to the show, or they just didn't hit it off.

Chris H



Here are my favorite guys as of now.

Roberto
I think I can say he is my favorite.


Jesse
He wasn't one of my first favorites, but as we get to know him more I like him. He is cute and seems like a really nice guy, but I don't see in in the top few at the end.


Chris L

I hope to learn more about him. He seems like a nice sweet guy.


Craig R

He seems really nice. I think he kinda looks like Toby from the Office.



No comments: