Friday, June 25, 2010

Fresh Coat Fridays!


Holly over at Life in the Fun Lane is hosting a new party on Fridays called Fresh Coat Fridays! What a fun party idea!

Make sure you check out her link to see other wonderful projects she shared and also check out the party links to check out projects others have shared! Make sure you leave comments! Blogger's appreciate and love to read them!

Here are my recent projects to share at the party!
(My regular friends on here have seen these already, but in the future I will be saving any paint projects for Fridays)

BEFORE

AFTER


BEFORE

AFTER


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! Make sure you do something fun!! :O) xoxox

3 comments:

Caitlin @ That House on the Corner said...

Love the painting! The white frame makes the picture stand out so much more!

xoxo,
Caitlin @ That House on the Corner

Blondie's Journal said...

Wow!! And you can reupholster, too!! This looks like a fun event. Nicely done!

xoxo
Janie

Holly and Sean said...

I love them both!! But I really think Madison is the best part of the pictures, she is getting so big Kelly! But your chair is absolutely gorgeous, the fabric you chose is so fresh and light. It suits it perfectly. And well, you know my love of sea-scapes. The painting is a great find and really feels much fresher now!

Thanks a million for sharing and participating in our first Fresh Coat Friday! You are such a doll and I always love reading what you are up to (although I am one of those negligent bloggers who usually don't comment... something I need to work on!)

Thanks again~
Holly