Monday, June 7, 2010

Update to Huge Boo Boo post below.

Turns out I didn't do as much damage as I thought! I am recovered from my little heart attack after seeing the dent, which turns out I didn't even do it. LOL! Wow!! I was so upset and shocked after I got out and saw the damage. Amanda actually got into a little fender bender earlier this year while backing out of her Grandma's driveway and into her neighbor's car. She said I barely hit it, I just left a scuff on the paint. Amanda's uncle has an automotive repair business and he can buff out the scuff and touch up the paint so it will be as good as new!

Phew!! I was so worried about it and thought about it during the drive to Maine and even on vacation. It made my day when it turned out I didn't do as much damage as I thought. I was wondering how my car looked fine. LOL!! I am glad Amanda and I are still friends!!

Vacation pics coming soon!! Happy Monday!

No comments: