Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Weekend Recap Part 2

Saturday

Found a play set on craigslist last week.





We did a little hiking at a local metro park/ farm.

All the animals were out and Madison LOVED them!

































Saturday Night

We went to dinner at Thai 9. It was delish!!! Then we saw The Phantom of the Opera. I had my camera with me and totally forgot to take pics. (JR doesn't like when I take food pictures when we go out to eat anyway, lol!!) I do wish I got a picture of us, but I didn't.

I did snap a very illegal stage picture.

We had great seats, we were just 7 rows up. It was a little past our bed time, we were both trying really hard to stay awake during the first half. It was a wonderful show, but I enjoyed Wicked much more. JR said the same thing. We are looking forward to seeing The Lion King next year!

Huge thank you again to Liesel and Eric for baby sitting!! :O)


Sunday (father's Day)

We went to chuch and our friend Jillian was baptised. It was a beautiful service. (Jill- if you are you are reading... I hope it was ok I posted a picture).

I happened to have my camera with me, so I took a few pictures and emailed them to her.


The rest of the day we just took it easy and hung out at home. I think JR had a good Daddy Day.

I snapped a picture for a braces color update.





Madison gifted her daddy with a new coffee maker since the old one broke, 2 shirts, and a magnifiing glass.




I hope everyone is having a great week!!!

1 comment:

Grammie Linda said...

Glad you found a play set for Madison. The farm looks like a fun place and glad JR had a wonderful Daddys Day, he is the bestest.