Sunday, July 25, 2010

Crayon Lesson

Madison LOVES to color. I LOVE to color. I don't think I know anyone that doesn't like to color. I have used and been around crayons since I was little and I will never look at them the same again. Crayons aren't just to use for fun, they are a wonderful teaching tool and not just for coloring!

A friend shared this quote on face book. It is too beautiful and so true not to share. Thanks Amy!

We could learn a lot from crayons.

Some are sharp,
some are pretty,
some are dull,
while others are bright,
...some have weird names,
but they all have learned to live together in the same box.
~unknown



I can't wait to share this lesson with Madison when she is older and will understand. For now, I had to share it with you. I started this blog for family to see Madison grow, but I am so glad I put other random tid bits in here to that I wouldn't forget. I have never been a big diary person. I am so glad I found the blogging world. It is a wonderful hobby and place to keep all my thoughts and ideas that would otherwise be long forgotten. I still blame it on Mommy Brain if I forget something. Thank goodness for sticky notes and my blog. This is one quote worth remembering and sharing. Thanks again A!!

3 comments:

Amy Gilbert said...

Anytime! I love the blog...Such a beautiful way to hold memories.

Grammie Linda said...

Everybody live together nicely would be a wonderful world!!!!! How do you see me?

Crystal Escobar said...

What a great lesson. I agree, blogging is such a fun hobby and a great way to keep track of all our thoughts, ideas and memories.