Tuesday, July 13, 2010

CSN Store Product Review ........ Coming Soon!


I was so excited when I opened an email from Jessica from CSN Stores giving me an opportunity to review an item from one of their stores. They have everything from dining room furniture to baby gear, and SO much more! It is going to be hard to pick my item! I will be getting a $40 gift card to put toward my purchase. I am beyond thrilled to be given this opportunity! I feel like a kid in a candy shop! Now the hard part is going to be figuring out what to pick to review!!
Check out just a few of the products they sell........


This would be perfect for my herbs and seedlings. I have the perfect spot on the back patio for it.


I LOVED bean bags when I was little! I think Madison would love this! What a great cuddling book reading spot this would make.

Elite Products Single Round Bean Bag

I LOVE Melissa and Doug!

Melissa and Doug Bugs Chunky Wooden Puzzle




Melissa and Doug Latches Board



Bilibo



I have been wanting to get Madison a chalkboard.

Ghent Duroslate Chalkboard (18" x 24")



Le Creuset

Make sure that you check back for my review of my item from CSN Stores. It is going to be so hard to pick an item! What would you get? I'm so excited for this opportunity!
Thank you Jessica, and CSN Stores!

No comments: