Thursday, July 29, 2010

CSN Stores.com Review

Remember this post?

It is time for my review for my items from
CSN Stores.com! It was so hard to pick what to get!

After spending a fun filled 2 hours browsing their stores, (boy do they sell everything you can think of!!) I decided to go with some fun things for Madison. I was able to get two items for her.

I picked the
Melissa and Doug Pets Mix N' Match Wooden Peg Puzzle.

This puzzle arrived very quick! Madison LOVES it!! We own a few Melissa and Doug Puzzles and they are great. They are so much fun and educational. This puzzle is great because you match up the missing animal sections, but you can also mix and match them all and come up with fun combinations.





The other item I picked was the Bilibo.
This one took a little longer to arrive, it got here a couple days ago. I remember reading about these a while ago and it seemed like a fun toy kids would enjoy. Plus the age range is 2-7. So that is really good. They come in 6 fun bright colors- Green, Blue, pink, red, yellow, and orange. I picked the blue because it a great gender neutral color, plus it is one of my favorite colors.

What is a Bilibo? It is an award winning kids toy made in Switzerland. Bilibo is intended to inspire creativity and imaginative play. I love it because there are no small pieces with it and no batteries are a plus! I am excited to try a rope between the holes and take Madison snow sledding in our backyard this winter :O)

Check it out in action! I think Madison likes it and will be loved for years to come.

To learn more about Bilibo, click HERE.




Thank you Jessica and CSN Stores for this wonderful opportunity!!!

1 comment:

Grammie Linda said...

Great job Miss Madison you did that puzzle fast.... HURRAY !!!!!!! I Love you