Thursday, July 8, 2010

Madison's New Book Shelf- Made with Love by Daddy

This has been on my honey do list for JR for a few months now. He finally had time to tackle it last weekend. It came out super cute and now Madison has a special place to keep her books. I found this idea from Traci's Blog Beneath My Heart.


Madison's Grandpa Bob and Grandma Maria bought this little outfit last year when they went to Mexico. It's super cute.
This dress was also from Mexico. Madison wore it for her 6 month pictures. It is hard to believe that was 1 1/2 years ago.

4 comments:

Grammie Linda said...

Very very cute

Corin said...

I LOVE the shelf and the outfit!!!

And thanks for all of your words of encouragement and your lovely comments!

Lys said...

Love that shelf! I'll have to get Robert to make us one. :P

Jennifer said...

The bookshelf looks great!