Thursday, July 15, 2010

Salad Party! Colorful Pasta Salad

I am linking up to Traci's Salad Party over at Beneath My Heart. Stop by and join the fun or just stop by to get some yummy recipes.
Pasta Salad


Ingredients

My secret ingredient is the dressing. I have tried a few but I think Ken's Zesty Italian has the best flavor.



Tri color Rotini



Cubed or shredded Cheese



Veggies (of your choice) Here are the ones I use. I love it to be nice and colorful!

Black Olives (whole or sliced)


Cucumber (peeled and diced)



Grape Tomatoes



Green Pepper



Colored Peppers



Pepperoni

(not pictured above) But, I like to add some usually.



Directions

1 Cook the Pasta.

2 While the pasta is cooking, wash, peel, chop, vegetables.

3 Drain and rinse pasta in cold water.

4 Put pasta in a large bowl or baking dish.

5 Add Veggies and dressing. Use about 3/4 bottle of the dressing if you make the whole box, or it will be too oily.

6 Enjoy!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Hi there! Stopping by from Traci's Salad Party.

I luv luv luv Pasta Salads...they are terrific.

God bless and may you have a sweet week,
d from homehaven

Traci@ Beneath My Heart said...

Kelly
That salad IS so colorful! It looks great and I bet it tastes great. Yum! Thanks for linking up to my party.
I'll be tweeting about this recipe. :)
Traci

Richella said...

I've seen that Ken's dressing, but I've never tried it. You've inspired me--I'm going to have to give it a try. Your salad really lives up to its name--and it sounds delicious!

Nikkie Mac said...

This is my fav, of course without the pepperoni and cheese,so yummy!!!

Nikkie Mac said...

This is my fav, of course without the pepperoni and cheese,so yummy!!!