Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Target Deal!

I have been stalking this guy at Target for the past few months. There was no way I was going to pay $97.00 for this guy. I was pretty sure nobody else would either and they would be marked down and put on clearance at the end of the season. So I waited.....
and waited and waited. Sure enough the did mark them down 50% off. I still wasn't going to pay close to $50. I wanted a better deal. So I waited and stalked them a few more weeks.............
Last weekend while out and about I convinced JR to swing by Target and let me check on the stools. I didn't want to get my hopes up. I saw them moved them and there was only 3 left. 2 green and 1 white (which I wanted). I was pretty sure they were still $47 and I wasn't going to get it. Then I saw the tag. $23.50- I will take it!! YES PLEASE!! I didn't have a cart and I had to lung it across the whole store to check out. It was totally worth it! lol!!

I have see similar ones for $29.00 and TJ Maxx and Marshall's. Check your Target first though!!
All pictures below were found on Decor Pad.










4 comments:

Grammie Linda said...

What a great deal you got, very nice

Grammie Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dear Lillie said...

What a great deal! Those are always the best!

Jessica said...

Wow, what patience! Knowing me I totally would have bought them when they were $90...I'm soo impatient. I should take a lesson out of your book.

Jessica @ www.seatomyheart.com