Thursday, August 26, 2010

Family Fun

We had a wonderful time with family! Lots of pics to post. I have been putting it off!! :O)

Note to Nikkie/ Dan and Matthew: I will be sure to get an online photo album sent out so you will have all the pics that didn't make it to the blog and also I will have JR burn a cd and we will drop it in the mail. I got some really cute pics of the kids and I am sure Matthew would like the football pics.

We did lots of fun things including a trip to Kings Island, celebrated Madison's 2nd Birthday, my SIL Nikkie and I did lots of shopping including Once Upon a Child, Target, and Hobby Lobby- twice! We took a family trip to IKEA, went to a farm, a water pad, and a couple of playgrounds. JR and his siblings took a trip to Kentucky where they grew up while I got ready for Madison's party. (We would of had to take 2 cars or rent a van for us all to fit). JR and his bro Matthew went to The Football Hall of Fame. We even got to install our new sliding glass door. Thank you JR and Dan!! I have tons of pics to share so I will break it up into different posts and over the next couple of days I will get caught up.

No comments: