Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Madison!


Happy Birthday Sweetie!! I can't believe you are TWO today!! I am so happy to be your Mommy. Mommy and Daddy love you bunches! Happy Birthday!! xoxox

In just a blink of an eye you went from this.....



to this.....



to this....

Yesterday Madison got to have her cake. I wanted to get some cute picture since I will not be home for this evening. Madison and Daddy will enjoy more cake tonight. I feel awful not being home on her Birthday night, but every other Tuesday I join friends for our "Quad" (womans bible study). I am not going to be going to the next one in a couple of weeks (family is visiting) so I didn't want to go a month in between. We will party all day though! I will just miss about an 1 1/2 hours of her birthday since she goes to bed at around 7:30/ 8:00pm and I meet the girls at 6:30pm.

Madison also gets another Birthday Party later this month! A couple of her buddies are turning 2/ have turned 2 this past month and we thought it would be fun to do one big party. I think our friends will appriciate this to since they dont have to go to 3 TWO year old Birthday parties all within a Month. lol!! So we will have a BBQ and a Nemo cake and Pinata.

Madison has her 2 year appt on Thusday so I will be sure to let you know her new stats then. I planned on getting her 2 year pictures out to family by now....... Hopefully next week!!

4 comments:

Nikkie Mac said...

Happy Birthday beautiful!!!!

Corin said...

Happy 2nd Birthday, Madison!!!

Grammie Linda said...

Happy Birthday my little Bubbles!!!! You put a smile on my face all the time.. LOVE YA LOTS xoxoxo

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Madison!!!!