Thursday, August 26, 2010

Madison, Will, and Connor's 2nd Birthday Party!

Madison and her two buds Will and Connor all turn 2 within a month, so we decided it would be fun to have one big party. I think that our friends liked that idea too, since we weren't making them go to 3 parties in 4 weeks. We had fun and even had a little water balloon fight. It felt good in this hot weather! It is hard to find anything Nemo. I guess it is so 2008. I found all the Nemo things online.

Meijers cakes are yummy!!!













Instead of having friends bring 3 gifts we told friends to bring a book or puzzle to swap. We LOVE books and Puzzles!! I think the kids all loved bringing home a goodie.



Pinata Time!!!





Missed or forgot what happend at last years? Check it out HERE. Pretty Funny!! Steve was banned from the party this year. Just kidding....:O) Unfortunatly Janice and Steve are moving and they were house hunting in North Dakota.



Nephew Conner as Nemo

Connor the Birthday Boy!

Birthday Kiddos!


Will and Madison


Some after party fun!

Bro in Law Matthew as Nemo

JR as Nemo



LOST and FOUND!!

I'd love to return this little guy to his owner. Let me know if it belongs to you and I will get it back to you ASAP! :o)


No comments: