Saturday, August 28, 2010

Madison's New Bed

My baby girl has been sleeping in a big girl bed for the past week. Last weekend she jumped out of her crib. So for safety reasons it was time to convert her crib to the toddler bed. We were getting ready to do it in a month or so, but I guess Madison had other plans.

My dear friend Abby made this Blanket for her. It is so cute!! Madison loves it and it is her new favorite bed blankie. Thanks Mrs Abby!


We were actually getting ready to make the switch and ordered the conversion rail a couple of months ago that is made for the bed. But, Babies R Us said it was special order and it was going to take 14 weeks to get here.

I hope I can cancel it, because honestly we really don't need it.

4 comments:

Dear Lillie said...

Yay! We are hoping to move Lillie to a big girl bed in the next month or so too!

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Your little one is so cute! Yay for the big girl bed!

Grammie Linda said...

My bubbles is in a big girl bed.. Yay for Miss Madison!!!!!It is so nice. Great job on the blankie Abby so beautiful...

Grammie Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.