Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hello September!

Hello Dan! Our Bro in law Dan stopped by on his way home from his training. So nice to see you and beat you at Wii Tetris. (I know you won a couple too, lol)

Madison and her Uncle Dan.



Labor Day Weekend!

On Thursday night we headed to Long Island to visit with family.


On the road.......

Crayola makes these markers and special paper called Color Wonder. The markers only work on the special paper. So no mess and your child can't color themselves or their surroundings. Genius!

Also, Madison LOVES her bear. Our friend Don just got back from overseas and he gave it to her. They were giving them to soldiers that were coming back home. So sweet!

Thanks Uncle Don xoxo Madison






Statue of Liberty from the road. When I was little I went up into her tourch.

I love NYC!

For some reason seeing Home Depot along the road seemed weird. I think it was pretty new. I don't remember seeing it before.

Parking in this would be interesting. I'd like to see how it works.


Cousin Eddie, Me, Madison, and Cousin Krista

Earl ruined our beach plans. It was so windy and the sand was blowing in all directions. It hurt really bad too. So at least we got a couple of pictures. I was looking forward to collecting sea shells and really looking forward finding some drift wood. Oh, well... next time. I did spot a couple little pieces on our way back to the car.




Me and my Father

The most awesome playground ever!! If you have kids and are ever in South Hampton, you must stop and check it out! Madison will love it even more next year. She didn't want to leave when it was time to go!











My Father and Step Mom Maria




This is a framed picture I took a picture of. My father (on right) when he was a teenager. He had a job at the ball park.


Uncle Jim, Aunt Diane, and Madison



Grandma Maria and Madison

Grandpa Bob, Grandma Maria, and Madison

Cousin Krista, Cousin Steve, and Madison



Bubbles!!!!!!

Going home through a tunnel.



We had a wonderful trip and it was so nice to see everyone! Thank you all for having us!!

No comments: