Monday, September 13, 2010

I forgot......A Little Shopping Spree

I did a little shopping while we were in New York. We were staying right across the street from a Tanger Outlet Mall. I don't get to go to oulet malls often, so Pottery Barn was a must stop!! I LOVE that store!!

I get so excited when the new catalog shows up in my mail box. That is a happy day! They have so much inspiration in there. I am loving the natural elements/ farm look they have now.

I picked up 2 pillow covers.
I also checked out the The Williams and Sonoma Home Store. It was VERY expensive. I went right to the clearance section. I defiantly like Pottery barn/ West Elm better. The William and Sonoma Home store honestly reminded me of stuff I could find at Marshalls or TJ Maxx home section for much cheaper. The quality was similar too. I have a great Marshalls near me, I LOVE that store!

This caught my eye and for under $3.00 I left the store. It was a coaster set and case. It was missing 2, but that was fine with me. For $2.50 I'll take it. I really loved the container, so the coasters were just a bonus for me.


The last store I checked out was Restoration Hardware. I have never been to one and always want to check one out.

I bought 2 pillows on Clearance.




I also picked this up in the clearance children's clearance section. I loved the hooks. I am going to paint it white.

See that desk it is sitting on? I bought that from craigslist over a year ago. I sanded it down during our yard sale LAST Summer- Summer of 2009. It has been living the the garage since. I couldn't decide if I wanted to paint or stain it. It is on my soon to do list!

3 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Love your pillow covers and pillows. I have been so into pillows lately {and Pottery Barn}, check out my last post. I like to shop their online clearance section!

Happy Monday!

xoxo
Janie

Grammie Linda said...

I like those pillows. I'll have to check out the Pottery Barn.

Jolie said...

Great shopping finds. I love when I open the mailbox to my PB catalog, too!
Jolie