Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Last Weekend

Friday Evening
Friday night after dinner we took a trip to Wegerzyn Gardens MetroPark. We only had a little bit of daylight left and the children's part was closed for the day. So we will defiantly have to go back again. It is beautiful there! It would be a great location for a wedding. It was getting too dark for pictures, so I only have 3. It was so pretty, can't wait to go back!!

This plant has spikes!! :O)


Saturday
On Saturday we took a road trip to Columbus. We have only been there a few times and it is usually to go to the zoo. I have been wanting to go to The Container Store and Anthropologie for about 2 years.

I have the best husband who was up for checking out the outdoor mall in Columbus and it just so happens to have the two stores that I have been wanting to check out! :O)

First stop! The Container Store.

All things for organizing and containing anything and everything you can think of. I am glad this store is an hour and a half away because I would be in it was too much if it was in my area.

Here are my Container Store goodies.

I bought these for organizing my earrings.


Coupon File

Lace Basket

This has been on my wishlist for a while now. I don't see it online anymore. They are $24.00 at the store. I bought it to store magazines.

Madison thinks it a new toy for her :O)


Nest

This was a new store that just opened. They are working on getting an online shop. The owner and his brother find antiques and unique treasures for the store. It was a really fun shop!

A few goodies...

I bought 2 air plants.

Mini clothes pins

Small driftwood

Small bucket for the little air plant.


Anthroplogie

Anthro Loot

They have some pretty clothes there, but very expensive. The clearance room was more like a closet and had about 10 girls in there. Madison's stroller was not going to work in there so I just checked the home section.


A necklace and 2 pairs of earrings. All on Clearance!

Check out there beautiful jewlery selection HERE.

Calendar

3 placemats on clearence. I love the IKAT patterns. I'd love to find an affordable pillowcase cover in a blue design.

monogrammed mug

This has been on my wishlist for at least 2 years!! lol! I almost ordered it twice online. But, I held off hoping I'd visit a store in person soon.

Bowl
Egg Crate

Another wislist item. I am going to use this to organize jewlery.

Saturday Night

We played Settlers of Catan with friends.
Such a fun game!


Sunday

Yard work!!

My poor bushes were way over due for a trim. When we first moved in they were round balls and we wanted to make them more square. They filled in nicely over the past 2 years.

Yikes!

JR found his first Ohio snake while cutting the grass.



Madison wouldn't touch it.

Cute cat hoodie from Grammie.

Much better!!

I hope everyone is having a great week!!

xoxo

3 comments:

Corin said...

I like everything you bought! But I LOVE that lace basket. Too cute.

Nikkie Mac said...

I love the shopping goodies the jewlwey was cute. The like the snake Jr found. We dont see to many snakes here in northern ny. Madisons hoodie is adorable.

The DIY Show Off said...

Kelly! First - Madison is adorable! My two girls are older so little ones just touch my heart. So cute!

I remember you from the fair and I'm so glad you stopped over so I could visit you too! It was so nice to meet in person - not too many bloggers get that chance. :)

Have a great week!!!
Roeshel