Thursday, October 28, 2010

Boo Bucket

Last week while doing some errands at Walmart, I got Madison a Happy Meal. I Normally skip the Happy Meal and just get her the .99 hamburger every couple of weeks. She LOVES hamburgers. Especially McDonalds hamburgers. They are gone in under a minute. I happen to see they had the Halloween Boo Buckets, so I got one for her. Madison was so excited to hold the bucket and super excited it was hers to keep. Some how she was content with just holding it until we got home and didn't bother to look under the lid. When I showed her the hamburger, she was beyond thrilled. It was the same expression I would of had if I won a $100 scratch off ticket. Heck, it would of been the same one if I won a $20 prize, lol. Yeah, well I think I made her day. The bucket came with stickers and you could decorate the Mr and Mrs Potato heads.




2 comments:

Corin said...

OoOoH! That is cute! Gotta get 1 for Jacob! I remember I had those McDs buckets when I was little.

Grammie Linda said...

so cute.....