Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fun With Grammie Week

Last month my mom came for a visit. We had a ton of fun and the week flew by too quick!! We miss you tons!! xoxo


We visited the local farm.







My mom and I did our first 5K (3 miles) race together. It was a beautiful day!
















My mom watched Madison while JR and I went to a friends wedding.



Congrats again Ashley and Micheal!





They had a beautiful wedding. I love fall weddings! Ashley did such a great job wedding planning. She is so creative!

I loved her program idea! So fun!

The flip side of the fan was a word search.

or a crossword puzzle.












We brought my mom and Madison home a cupcake.


Yumm!!


We had a fun time at a park.



JR petting a bee.

















Playground Time!!




Thanks for my rain boots Grammie!!

Madison and Grammie Photoshoot




Madison loves her build a bear doggie. Thanks Grammie! xo






Madison, Grammie, and Ginger


Off to Columbus to check out The Country Living Fair!






There was so much to see and TONS of people, so I didn't have time to take many pics of the venders and cool crafts. I could of spent about 8 more hours there.


We met Taniya Nayak from HGTV.


We also met Roeshel from The DIY Showoff Blog and The DIY Club. I totally forgot to get a picture!! She is so sweet in person! I love her blog!! Thank you Roeshel for the Gorilla Glue sample!! :O) It was so exciting to meet a favorite blogger!

What a lovely week!! I am so glad we are all caught up with blogging!!! :o)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Kelly,

I miss you and your blogs. I'm jealous I've always wanted to go to the Country Living fair.
Dawn