Monday, October 25, 2010

My Mom Cave

I am participating in the Mom Cave Link Party over at Between Naps on the Porch and Mom Cave Link Party over at Centsational Girl's Blog. The contest is sponsored by HomeGoods and the winner gets a $250 gift card to HomeGoods. There will also be 4 runners up, whom will win $50 gift card to HomeGoods.

One of my favorite spots to recharge and relax is a little spot in the corner of our sofa. I love to blog and catch up on all my favorite blogs here on the laptop. If I am super lucky during nap time I can even sneak in one of my favorite t.v. shows that I have recorded. If not, I can be here watching The Nate Burkus Show after Madison goes to bed.

I love Tivo!


Another place I can call my own is my side of our bed. I look forward to this spot every night. Usually between 10:30- 12am you can find me here unwinding reading my favorite magazines and books.



I love my little book light!



It is so important to have your own little spot where you can unwind, relax, and collect your thoughts. Having a little "me" time is very important to me. It really rejuvenates me so I can spend the rest of day chasing my two year old.

When I need a mom cave vacation...... I head to this place. I can spend an hour or two here and really feel like I am in my own little world. I heart Hobby Lobby. It is a huge toy store for adults.

I look forward to checking out all the mom caves! Thank you for stopping by!

XO,

6 comments:

Grammie Linda said...

Good luck I hope you win you deserve it. Your home is so welcoming and comfy.After every visit I don't want to go home to my house...

La Vie Quotidienne said...

What nice place you have made throughout your home to enjoy and well use. Good luck with the contest!

ButterYum said...

You have the perfect cozy corner. Love the lamp!

:)
ButterYum

Terry @ La Bella Vie said...

Oh I love it, i do the same thing at night when i read and i have that exact reading lamp...don't you just love it!
Great cozy little space you've created!
Terry

Rene said...

How funny! I record Nate & watch it while I iron. Love him.

-Rene

Renee said...

**sign** so in love with Nate!