Sunday, November 28, 2010

Elf On the Shelf- Day 1


Last year for Christmas we bought Madison Christopher Pop-In-Kins. I am so excited to start this yearly tradition.

Each year you read Christopher's book. Everyday you hide Christopher and the kids can search for him in his hiding place each day until Christmas. He is a magical elf, and kids should not ever touch him or he may lose his magic. I bought him on Amazon, but I am sure you can find him at your local bookstore too! There are 2 types of the elf on the shelf. I think Christopher is cuter. You can see my post comparing them last year. Click
HERE.

Here is Christopher hiding in his first hiding spot of the year.

2 comments:

DanielleisNesting said...

The elf is so perfect! My girlfriend uses it for her daughter. Works like a charm!

Grammie Linda said...

LOVE IT.. LOVE IT.. LOVE IT..Can't wait for future elf post.