Monday, November 29, 2010

Madison's Cyber Monday Deal


We are packing up the baby toys and this Christmas we are buying Madison a couple Toddler/ big girl toys. I have had my eye on this cute kitchen set by Kidkraft for a few weeks. The cheapest I found it was on amazon for $147.44. I missed it on Amazon this past Friday for $119.00. Well, today I got an even better deal.

JR saw Toys R Us had it on sale for $129.00. I just happened to check Kohl's online because we had some Kohl's cash and I got an email for cyber Monday deals and free shipping. I am so glad I happend to look up the kitchen.. and yay they sell it!!!! BUT......they sell it for $179.99. We had $80.00 in Kohl's cash, so I wanted to buy it from Kohl's. It would of been only $80 plus a $10 shipping charge for big items. So I was still getting it for cheaper than Amazons lowest price of $199.00.

Well, JR had a brilliant idea to give Kohl's a call and see if they would price match Toys R Us. Great thinking babe!!

I was on hold listening to Christmas for 40 min. But, it was worth it.

I was able to work on 2 blog posts, lol. Plus...... I got the kitchen set for $45.47. Plus free shipping. Can I hear a whoot whoot!! One more time whoot whoot!!

Here is how I managed that.

Kohl's price matched Toys R Us.

Subtotal: $129.99

Kohl's was having a cyber Monday sale... 15% off -$7.50
Kohl's Cash Applied: $80.00

She gave me free shipping.

Tax: $2.98
Total: $45.47

I can't wait to set it up with JR on Christmas eve. Madison is going to love it on Christmas morning.

I found a cute little pot and pan set at Ikea. I also bought her a little kitchen towel there.

I want to get her these to go with her new kitchen. I am putting them on her Birthday Wish List. So cute!!

Kidkraft Wooden Toy Baking Set- In Bright
Kidkraft Toaster set- Bright Colors



Melissa & Doug Wooden Sandwich-Making Set

Fried Egg - by HABA
Haba Chicken

1 comment:

Kyra said...

I'm not in the market for a kitchen but i'm totally jealous of your deal! LOL