Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sneak Peek

Here's a sneak peek at one of Madison's Christmas gifts.

She LOVES tutu's and still wears her 12 month old one she wore for her 1 year pictures. It is getting small, so I went on an Etsy search for a new one. I ordered a 3T so she can have it for a couple of years.

It arrived last week and it is beautiful!! If you have a little girl on our Christmas list this year, I highly recommend you add this tutu to your list!!!

I ordered from Trinity's Tutus. They are on vacation until Friday afternoon, but defiantly check back then!


All the tutus come with a free hair accessory.



Madison is going to LOVE it!! I can't wait until Christmas morning :O)


1 comment:

Grammie Linda said...

Love it, Love it, Love it, Oh we love to dance and the tutu had to go on even if we were only going in circles....What a sketch in my memory...xo