Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

Snowy Days



Cute removable pillow cases

Santa is from Sa Sea Boutique on Etsy.


Good deals. Thanks MamaCheaps!

I was hiding until summer, but Madison found it.


I have been wanting to get Madison a scooter and I was going to wait until next summer. But I couldn't pass up this amazon deal for 60% off. It was $65.99
I got it for $29.99 and free shipping.

Owls. Here are a couple of my new pets.




Swag Bucks. I LOVE THIS. I wish I started them sooner. I just cashed in an amazon gift card for a free book. I have only been doing it for about a month. I will take a free book a month. I am sure you can earn a ton more. But I mad $10 already and I am very close to another $5.00. 450 points gets you an amazon egift card. There are lots of other prizes too. I just heart amazon and have a few items on my wishlist I am saving up for.
Search & Win

You can use my referral link and get 30 free swag points. Click HERE.

wooden boxes- I found this one at a yard sale a few weeks ago.



Quick, easy, and yummy dinners- I always forget about this one on the back of stovetop stuffing boxes. I have made it a few times and I always say I should add it to our meal plan more.





Chapstick. These are the best!




Alice.com. Saves so much time and money since I only get what we need and are out of.

Get $10.00 for yourself by signing up through my link. Click HERE.



Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Plus Intensive Repair Hand Creme



Beth Moore- Jesus the One and Only Study. My womans bible study is doing this study and it is fantasic! I have never done a Beth Moore bible class before. I am hooked.


Honey Crisp Apples. So good!!! My new favorite. If you like pink lady you will LOVE these!



The Nate Burkus Show


Ugg slippers. Six years ago I bought my first pair and I wear them everyday. After 6 years my old ones have seen better days and I was in need of a new pair. Thanks Santa!



Ladies, you must add this to your Christmas list.
Victoria's Secret Fleece Robe A few weeks ago I bought the hot pink one. It was on sale (still is) for $39 and I had a $10.00 off any order coupon. So for $29 it was mine. I love it and have worn it every day since. I might need it in black to. Santa if you are reading this I will take a medium in black pretty please with a cherry on top.



Aussie Conditioner 3 Minute Miracle- Moist


And last but not least, this little girl is at the top of my favorites list.


3 comments:

Nathanael said...

Love your blog, Kelly! I just signed up for the Alice website, that is awesome!!! You're little girl is so cute, she reminds me so much of my niece-they are about the same age and look so much alike! Have a Merry Christmas!!! Amanda :-)

Grammie Linda said...

Hmm we have alot of the same likes,

sarah, flourish design + style said...

Kelly, that was a fabulous list! The robe, I share your love for Ugg slippers.. :) xo