Monday, January 31, 2011

Baby Shower Favors

This weekend week my dear friend Abby had her baby shower. I was in charge of favors. A few months back I remember I saw the cutest baby girl shower favors on Traci's blog Beneath My Heart. I decided to give them a whirl. They came out super cute!! They are also so easy!!

Here is how to make them.....

You will need-
foam cups
scissors
stapler
ribbon
hot glue gun/ hot glue
veil material or fabric of your choice
mints/candy or some other goodie to put inside your bootie.


foam cups- I used Target brand


Cut about 1 1/2 inches off the top


Cut 2 lines down. Leave about 3/4 in on bottom.

Fold over as shown.

Staple


make bows


Cut Veil/ fabric and put inside booties.

add mints/ candy

All Done!


I also made my 2nd diaper cake. They are so much fun!!


3 comments:

Five Wahlquist's said...

Kelly, I did that same favor a few years back! So cute right? They looked darling!

Baby Shower Favors said...

Hi,

You have nicely described how to make baby shower, which is really very helpful. Thanks for sharing this unique information.

Grammie Linda said...

Adorable Kelly, love the diaper cake great job...