Friday, January 21, 2011

Madison Said

Madison has been saying the funniest things lately and I want to remember them. So I figure I better start saving her quotes. I will share them on the blog. So look out for future "Madison Said" posts. Maybe one day I will put them in a journal or scrapbook, maybe even make a little shutterfly book for her.

Here is what happened just a few minutes ago.

Madison: "Come here doggies!"
Dogs run over to her.
Madison: "Clean!" (Madison points to the floor where she dropped a piece of her ice pop).
Dogs proceed to do as instructed and run away.
Madison: "Welcome doggies!"

Hmmm I wonder where she learned that? I teach her well, lol.

Anyone else have vacuum cleaner dogs? :)



2 comments:

Nikkie Mac said...

Maggie and Tank will clean up the kids food before they are done with it if you dont watch them.

Grammie Linda said...

I'm going to enjoy this post Madison said... so cute!! out of the mouth of babes come all time gems