Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stuck Inside of an Ice Cube

We are in the middle of an ice storm. JR had off from work today and I wouldn't be surprised if he had off tomorrow. Fingers crossed he does :O)

I have been so spoiled today. JR was such a good husband and Daddy today! (he always is, but today was extra special) My back hurts (I am not sure what I did to it!) So I was able to relax all day. He did laundry, took care of Madison, cooked, and cleaned. It was so nice to have him home today. He did say he couldn't be a stay at home daddy. He said he'd go crazy, lol. But, he will still count down until the next 3 day weekend.

Sometimes it is so nice to be stuck at home. Since I am pretty much couch bound I was able to get caught up on my magazine pile.

There are a couple of great free online magazines I love too.

High Gloss is a brand new one that was just released today. Check it out HERE!


I discovered another free online magazine a few months ago called Lonny Magazine. You can read the JAN/FEN issue right HERE



There's lots of eye candy and you can scroll over the page and it takes you directly to the product links. So grab a nice big mug of hot chocolate and your favorite blanket and read away.

1 comment:

Grammie Linda said...

Blessed having a good man taking care of the daughter