Sunday, March 13, 2011

Madison's 2 1/2 Year Stats

Last month we went in for Madison's well child check up. I forgot to post this back in February. She is still in the 97th percentile for height. She is tall and has been in 3T pants for the past couple months. I might buy summer shirts in 4T. I have one 4T and it is kinda big, but I rather size up and her get more use out of it. She still wears some 24 months shirts, but they are getting short. She had some 3T long sleeve shirts that fit good.

I think I already told this story..... But a month or so ago we got her new shoes. She was wearing size 7. They measured her at size 8. We bought a size 8 1/2 and grabbed a size 9 for summer/ fall. I didn't realize they were a whole size small!

Madison 2 1/2 year stats

Weight- 30 lbs

Height- 37.3 in

We went to a preschool open house earlier this month. As long as she is 100% potty trained she can go this August. It will only be 2 days a week for 2 hours. I will miss her, but I know she will have fun!

1 comment:

Grammie Linda said...

Growing like a weed. :]