Friday, April 15, 2011

Home Tour!

I wanted to do this last year, but we were still working on renovations. We still are, but we are 95% done. I love seeing how other live and getting some great decor ideas. The parade of homes was great! If you missed it click HERE to visit the 20 homes featured! The linky party parade of homes is HERE. Today is the last day to join!


I put together pictures that I had on my blog and computer. I need to update this post as soon as I take new kitchen, living room, spare room/ playroom, and outdoor pictures. So check back soon! The linky party closes today and I wanted to get up a post before it was too late.



Madison's Room

Letters I made for Madison



Madison's Bathroom


Master Bedroom


Master Bath I hope to get new pictures taken today and upload later! I loved checking out all the beautiful homes on the Parade! Make sure you stop by and visit some!!

2 comments:

Andy Porter said...

What a cute home you have! I love how you did Madison's name! So very cute!!

Thanks for linking!

Andy
Poppies at Play

The mum of all trades said...

what a beautiful home. I'm green with envy!