Monday, April 18, 2011

Our Weekend Adventures!

We went to a Yo Gabba Gabba Birthday party. Madison's friend Scarlett turns 2 this week!

Target was giving away free reusable bags on Sunday in honor of earth day this week. I like last years green bag better, but I can't complain because it was free :O) Madison loves it.

Madison went on her first pony ride! She really enjoyed it!


I hurt my pinkie toe really bad! I ran into Madison's removable baby gate. I think I might of said a really bad word on my way to my knees. This is what it looked like after a few hours.



This was this morning.


Happy Monday!!



3 comments:

Corin said...

Oh my goodness! Your poor toe! Hope it's feeling better.

Grammie Linda said...

Ouchhh!!!! your poor baby toe.... poor you Kel that MUST of hurt bad. Hope you feel better soon. So in LOVE with Madisons smiles, she puts a big smile on my face..xo

Melissa said...

OUCH! I think a bad word could be forgiven;) Poor thing! Love the Miss Madison pics<3