Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Wedding is Coming, the Wedding is Coming!



The royal wedding is tomorrow! Kate Middleton and Prince William are getting hitched at 11am. That is 3am on the West coast and 6am on the East coast!!

So, will you be watching?? Are you planning on having a tea and crumpets?

I will record it and watch it tomorrow. I read some people are getting up early to watch it!! I am sure it will be a beautiful wedding, but I am not getting up at 5am to watch. I heart my TIVO.

Every little girl dreams of being a princess and waiting for the day her prince will sweep her off her feet. What a magical day tomorrow will be for Prince William and Miss Kate!

I am so blessed to have found my prince. I hope Madison will marry a wonderful prince just like her Daddy someday.






It is so scary to raise kids nowadays!

I had such a wonderful childhood and was able to be a kid. It seems like children grow up way too quickly now. Girls act more like divas than the innocent fun loving girls I remember growing up with.

My wish for Madison is to be a REAL Princess!

I pray..........

To raise a princess who realizes she is the daughter of the King of Heaven and Earth.

A princess that is clothed in humility and grace, rather than the must-have fashions and trends.

She will not demand manicures and pedicures by age 5. But instead, her hands don't mind getting dirty to serve others and her feet will walk the extra mile.

Whose “adornment is not merely outward—arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel— rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God.”
1 Peter 3:3-5

For a Princess who loves her prince unconditionally and forever, and doesn’t turn away when her Prince falls off his horse when he isn’t as charming as she always dreamed.

That is the kind of Princess I hope, dream, and wish for Madison to grow up to be.

2 comments:

Grammie Linda said...

Madison has the GREATEST Parents in the world to follow.

Dawn said...

Hey!
So I am crazy and got up and watched the wedding at 4am--event though I recorded it. I had a bad cough and couldn't sleep--so it helped to get up.