Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fun With Grammie!

My mom visited with us over Mother's Day week. We had a fun time and did lots of fun things! The week went by too quick!


A couple pictures she took of Madison.......



We went to Kings Island. Madison is tall enough to ride most of the kiddy rides now. She loved it and had a ton of fun!














My mom rode Diamondback TWICE with JR. I went on it once (it was my 2nd time on it). It is the biggest and fastest roller coaster in the park. I was super surprised my mom rode it because he was screaming and scared on a kiddy coaster we went on, lol.








Madison LOVED these bug rides. I think it was her favorite! I think she rode on them twice.
























Gymnastics Time!





Pony Rides!





Farm Animals!




JR and Madison made us a lovely Mother's Day breakfast! It was yummy!!




Zoo Time! My mom and I got in free for Mother's Day. We didn't even know they had that special, it was a nice surprise!




























Gardening


Ohio Caverns





Bat #1













This one looks like bacon!








Bat #2
Bat #3


Presents from Grammie.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice...Looks like you folks had a lovely visit with Grammie Linda<3 xoxox Cant wait to see you and the baby girl in July!

Luv,
Melissa