Thursday, May 5, 2011

Home Tour- May 2011




I am participating in A Bowl Full of Lemon’s Linky House Tour this week. It is such a fun way to get decorating ideas and see what other people do with their spaces! Be sure to start on number one and tour all 30 homes. Then go back and check out all the linky party links! (Click the green link above to get started)

I have been wanting to post all of our before and afters of all our projects we have done, but that will have to be for another post on another day! :)

I was taking pictures as I was spring cleaning and I was able to link up some pictures for Poppies at Play's Linky Party, but here is the rest of the tour.



Welcome to our home!








JR recently chopped down the 2 bushes in front of the house. Once we get all our landscaping done I will post some more outdoor pictures.





Our crazy dogs









Our patio we built a couple years ago.







Laundry Room



To the left of the front door is the laundry room, which will take you to the garage.







Kitchen
The kitchen is to the right if you are looking at the front door. This room was a complete reno.




I made this chalkboard frame from a picture frame from goodwill. I love the dinner bell next to it. I found that at Marshall's.


I bought this basket at Target.
I love Method products. We make our own hand soap using Dr Bronner's soap. I like foaming soap and the Method dispenser works great. About twice a year I will buy a new one then refill them with the homemade soap.
I have been hiding our paper towels under the sink so I don't use them as much. I try to always use my cloths to dry our hands.
Living Room

Part of our Living Room is our office/ Madison's area.










Hallway



Madison's Room


Letters I made for Madison








Madison's Bathroom




Master Bedroom









JR bought this chest in Turkey.

Master Bathroom


Madison's Playroom/ Spare Room

Madison's fish tank is next to the t.v. I forgot to take a picture of it.
Ginger
Rocky and Jackson
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed our home tour! Please stop by and say hello again soon!





3 comments:

Hello My Pretties said...

Wow, how on earth did your husband get that chest home from Turkey??

jeana said...

Very nice! Love all the letters in the playroom =]

KatieP said...

You have a BEAUTIFUL home! Very detailed and modern. It is hard for me to get my home like that with 3 kids 6 and under... maybe one day ;)