Sunday, May 15, 2011

Myrna's Baby Shower Brunch

On Saturday we had a baby shower brunch for our friend Myrna. We ate at one of my favorite places- First Watch. So yummy!!!


Proud Mommy! She has a little boy and a little girl on the way.



Liesel found this wine. So cute!







I made popcorn favors.



My 4th diaper cake I made. I love making these. I am getting lots of practice with all the babies!! :O)


Flower ribbon and baby hair clips I made.


Popcorn treats included these:


These broken up into pieces.


They also had white and milk chocolate melted.


Yumm!!


2 comments:

Corin said...

Mmm, that popcorn looks sooo good! Cute favors!

And Madison did awesome in gymnastics!

Grammie Linda said...

Aww very nice of you girls to give Myran a shower lots of cute outfits, that popcorn looks yummy..