Thursday, June 16, 2011

Carrots- YES Please!


I love to eat carrots. Especially baby carrots dipped in a little ranch.... yum!!

Hidden Valley Ranch is my favorite!

This is not really a post about the carrots you eat....... I have recently discovered Yes to Carrots beauty products. I am in LOVE! I absolutely love everything I have tried so far.


The shampoo and conditioner is hands down the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever tried in my life. I have wavy/ curly/ frizzy hair and I can even get buy without using any product in my hair.


Target sells it, Walmart sells it, you can find it at pretty much any grocery store. Next time you need to buy some shampoo and conditioner, try it! I hope you love it as much as I do.


I also use Yes to Carrots repairing night cream. The first night I used it I woke up looking 2 years younger, lol. Just kidding. My skin looks and feels great. The closer I get to 30 the more I really want a good skin care regimen. This may be my go to night cream.

Love it!
I love that the products are free of parabens and are mostly natural ingredients. (I wish they were all 100% natural though)



If Carrots are not your thing you can also checkout the rest of the Yes To line HERE. They sell products that specialize in nourishing your hair and skin, soothing your skin and hair, clearing up your skin, and anti aging products. They also have a baby product line that is 100% natural.
Have you ever tried any Yes To products? If so, share which ones you love because I can't wait to try other products from this brand.



I was in no way compensated by Yes to Carrots or any other products mentioned in this blog post. I just wanted to share a review on this product because I tried it and love it!

No comments: