Tuesday, June 7, 2011

{Cute Summer Hair}

I am learning so much from Pinterest! I found some yummy recipes, fun crafts to make, lots of kid friendly activities, decor inspiration, and even hair tutorials. There is so much free eye candy!!

I thought it would be fun to share a new cute up do I learned how to do. It is so easy! It took less than 4 minutes! Super quick and easy! Now I have a few cute new ideas for my hair other than a pony tail or messy bun :O) Thanks Pinterest!!

Credit- This picture is borrowed from The Paper Mama. Click on the highlighted words to see a video of her doing her hair.



It is really hard to take a picture of the back of your head!! lol. I will defiantly try this again! I love it!! I can't believe how easy it was! I think I used about 10 bobby pins.










No comments: