Thursday, June 30, 2011

Oh Baby!!

Last weekend we had a baby sprinkle for my friend Shersti. The shower was at The Cheesecake Factory. Yum!! We had a wonderful time and I can't wait to meet our new playgroup addition soon!!!

My friend Abby made the cutest Movie Theater treat boxes. The plan was to have dinner then head to a movie, but we spent longer at dinner than we planned. The goodies were still well enjoyed though!! I think Abby and I need to quit our day jobs and open a party planning business! :O)


So cute!!







I am a diaper cake pro now! :O) These are so fun to make! I like using my flower baby clip topper for the top of the cake. It works well as long as the mama is having a baby girl!! :O)




I have been wanting an excuse to make these for a while.......



Chocolate covered double stuffed oreos!



I made extra for JR's work, Madison's day care ladies at the YMCA. and some friends at the YMCA.



I made these little rings to attach to the pops for the Sprinkle. I didn't make the flower, I just had to glue the flower to the ring.




4 comments:

pnr status said...

Lovely post..loved it..

Five Wahlquist's said...

I am SO SAD I missed it. Boo-- it looks fantastic and like a really fun evening though.

Corin said...

Cute stuff! Those Oreos look yummy.

Josh, Dana, Zach & Molly said...

It sounds like you had a great time! It looks adorable! I am sure Shersti loved it all!!!!!