Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Madison!!

Happy Birthday to our sweetie pie!!

Yesterday we baked a cake together (cake pictures to come soon).



We have been on vacation and had a wonderful time visiting friends and family. We started off our adventure heading to upstate New York to see JR's sister, and our niece and nephew. (We missed our BIL Dan- he is over seas- we miss you Dan!! Stay safe)!! Then it was off to Maine to visit my mom, step dad, grandfather, JR's mom, brother, and grandma. We also had a beach day with my long lost friend Melissa and her beautiful family. I can't believe we haven't seen each other in 4 years! Last time we saw each other was at her baby shower. We had a wonderful play date with the kiddos! Then we headed to Long Long Island to see my Dad, step mom, Aunt, Uncle, and cousins!! So much fun!!


I have hundreds of pictures to sort though! Vacation posts to come soon!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!!

2 comments:

Liesel said...

Happy Birthday, Madison! Time needs to slow down...

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd Birthday my HUG-BUG Love ya lots Grammie XOO