Thursday, September 22, 2011

Getting to Know Me A to Z



A. age: twenty nine

B. bed size: king

C. chore you hate: folding and putting laundry away

D. dessert: key lime pie

E. essential start to your day: brushing my teeth

F. favorite color: green

G. gold or silver: silver

H. height: five ft four in

I. instruments you play: none :( I would love to learn how to play the piano and learn to sing!

J. job title: mommy

K. kids: madison

L. live: ohio

M. meal: pizza

N. nicknames: babes, kel

O. overnight hospital stays: once- c section with madison

P. pet peeve: mean people

Q. quotes: "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place."

"She turned her can't into cans, and her dreams into plans"

This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Ps 118:24

Let what you love be what you do.

R. righty or lefty: righty

S. siblings: sil- sarah and nikkie, bil- matt, dan, and micheal

T. time you wake up: 7:30 ish or whenever madison wakes up!

U. university attended: university college of bangor

V. vegetables you dislike: hmmm I don't think I have ever had a vegetable that I had never liked.

W. what makes you run late: thinking I have more time than i really do.

X. x-rays you’ve had: dental, mri, cat scan, leg, and kidney

Y. yummy food: pizza, mexican food, italian food

Z. zoo animal favorite: elephants, giraffes, and monkeys

Please link up your a- z list on your blog or facebook and leave it in the link. I'd love to read them!!

XO
Have a lovely day!! Do something fun!! I am going to clean the bathrooms then do something fun! :O)

2 comments:

Corin said...

Yay, how fun! I did it!

Denise said...

How neat Kelly. I love your quotes. Your blog is always so fun to visit!